Thursday, January 17, 2008

Sheri Sharman Spotlights: Rene Abreu

Sheri Sharman Spotlights: VíaVienté Gold Sales Leader, Rene Abreu

Sheri: Rene, how were you introduced to Vía?

Rene: We were introduced to Vía in October of 2004 by our close friends, Rey and Joanna Falcatan, from Olympia, Washington. My wife has been best friends with Joanna since childhood and we were staying at their home for a family celebration. We noticed every morning and every night that they took this purple juice and gave it to their kids as well. I asked what it was and Rey pointed me to the website where I saw that Brunswick Labs did the Anti-Oxidant testing. Having used this lab as a reference in school, this was all I needed to know. I took out my card and placed our first order.

Sheri: I understand that you and your wife, Dr. Yvette, used Vía for over a year before really getting into the business. What made you finally decide to get involved in the business side of Vía?

Rene: After using the product for a whole year, we realized how great it is and how we could help people. We were both open-minded people when we were first introduced to Vía; we just lacked business knowledge and did not realize the full spectrum of value in the VíaVienté business model. It only took training for us to realize that we were going to pursue VíaVienté as a part-time business. The goal is to work Vía part-time to grow a residual income that will out-earn our current careers.

Read full interview...

No comments: