Monday, December 29, 2008

Happy Holidays!


















Happy Holidays!

As this year comes to a close and the new year is about to begin I would like to take a moment and wish you all the very best. I hope you truly enjoy time with your loved ones during this Holiday season, I just love this time of year when everyone has the "Christmas Spirit".
Especially it's this time of year when it is so important to express gratitude for all the goodness that we have received through out 2008 The more we express gratitude the more we open our lives to receive more abundance in all areas. Remember "Thoughts Become Things". We also want to reflect on the year, and thank the people that have made a great impression
on our lives.

I would personally like to thank you for your friendship and support in 2008, and wish you much success in 2009! This year will be monumential for me to finally go in the direction of my true passion of doing worldwide Humanitarian work. A major focus is to honor Kristin Kleizo with Kristin's Kidz. Kristin was the ultimate "giver" and she lived each day of her life with the "Christmas Spirit" and it is that spirit that will be remembered by all of us! Kristin has taught me so many things like to take more pictures, to keep smiling even in the tough times and to LOVE LIFE even more than I did before.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!

Loving Life,
Sheri Sharman




Imo and my granddaugher, Jenna.
Merric and his Mom, Jade and his Dad, my son Eric.
Tracy and her son, Miles...look how tall he is!

No comments: