Monday, January 4, 2010

First Tasting Party Of The New Year!





Happy New Year Everyone!



I am so excited about this New Year! I hope you all had a great holiday with your friends and family. I would like to personally invite you to a tasting party at my home on Wednesday Jan. 6 at 7:30 PM.


We will have time to think about and plan how we will be planting our Seeds of Intention for this upcoming year.
If you Plan A that you were living last year was not working for you then join us on Wednesday and I will share with you a Plan B that helped many people last year and can help you in 2010 achieve the balance that you are looking for in your life as well as the potential for unlimited income and time freedom. Take this step on implementing some solid action steps that will help you achieve more in 2010.


Here is a great Video to watch. Click Here
Tasting Party:
Time: 7:30 PM
Location: My Home In Carlsbad,CA.
RSVP & Get Directions : email tracy@luvnlife.com

No comments: