Wednesday, April 7, 2010

New Kiva Loan Made!



Some of you have have read from time to time my blogs about the Kiva program. I urge all of you to take a few minutes and check out this great organization. Click Here to learn more. This month I have been able to make a new loan to Esther Adedoyin. Esther is married and has 5 children. She is determined to pull her business and family out of poverty. Reminds me of a time when I was a broke single mom trying to make ends meat and provide a safer place for my young son to live.

At that time in my life a friend introduced me to the network marketing industry which changed my entire life. The industry has been very good to me and I follow my passion now to help others experience not only financial freedom but time freedom as well. Along with that I am proud to be able to help others around the world by using the Kiva program.

Esther sells groceries like milk, sugar and toothpaste and she has been in business for a long time. Her hopes are to own a supermarket one day which will allow her to have even more one-on-one interaction with her customers.....something that she really enjoys.


No comments: