Monday, June 9, 2008

In Defense of Sheri Sharman: Friendship Is Priceless!

I personally would like to give a special thanks to both Justin "Broker" Jones and Tracy Jacobsen for devoting the time, energy, and love to write In Defense of Sheri Sharman. It takes a true friend to stand up for someone that is being attacked through abuse of the Internet using manipulation and lies and hiding under the umbrella of "freedom of speech."

Click here to read Broker's blog entry titled "In Defense of Sheri Sharman" and the reply/comment from Tracy Jacobsen.

Click here to read Part II of Broker's blog entry.

After spending 21 years passionately building sales teams and friendships and a good name in the Network Marketing arena to now being targeted, attacked and slandered by both Ed Magedson and Bill Gould speaks volumes about the parasitic character of these individuals. Everyone will have to deal with "good guys" and "bad guys" throughout their lifetime. I will let you make your own intelligent decision on which category my attackers fall into. The facts are that life is too short, and I choose not to reciprocate the attacks from either Ed Magedson (a.k.a. Eddie Donovan) or Bill Gouldd, and I refuse to play in the mud.

Thanks again to Broker and Tracy for coming to my defense...friendship really is priceless!

Sincerely,
Sheri Sharman

P.S. - Photo is of me and my grandson, Merric. He is showing off his first 2 teeth!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sheri Sharman, it is both an honor and a privilege to have you as a friend.

I'm sure there will be many more positive postings about you, from me as our friendship develops over the coming years.

It is unfortunate indeed that there are negative "parasites" on the internet who will simply use your name in a negative manner in order to utilize the "keywords" associated with your great name in this industry.

I have had absolutely nothing but positive and inspiring experiences knowing you, and you literally helped to change my life at Discovery 2007.

Talk to you soon,

Broker Jones